History and Focus
Trinity Retail Park Partnership (TRPP) was founded in 2011 in cooperation with two of Canada’s leading real estate companies, Trinity Development Group Inc. and the Shenkman Corporation. This partnership was established to help both domestic and international retailers in Russia to grow their customer demand while extending across the country into new regions and new formats.
The Eurostroi Group, a major Russian design and construction firm, joined TRPP in 2013. The company brings to the partnership a deep understanding of the Russian operating environment. Thus TRPP combines both international experience and local knowledge to bring our customers and partners a full-range of services ranging from design and planning through to construction, financing and asset management.
Unlike most developers we maintain a core focus on retail and specialise in providing comprehensive development solutions within this segment.
The company's goal is to build and manage a portfolio of retail parks across Russia. We aim to become a leader in this field by achieving a high level of operational excellence. This should provide superior projects for our clients and superior returns for our investors.
TRPP core business processes
Land plot Acquisition
- Plot identification and selection
- Design and feasibility studies
- Legal and technical due diligence
- Tenants relations and deal sourcing
Leasing and commercialization
- Tenants relations
- Financial forecasting and modeling
- Structured transaction financing
- Tax structuring
- Project and bank financing
- Financial reporting
- Project management
Project planning and scheduling
- Project budgeting
- Organization of the tender process
- Technical oversight
- Cost control and progress reporting
- Acquisition and allocation of existing assets
- Asset stabilization
- Property management
- Capital structure optimization
- Negotiating with funds and investors
- Deal structuring